||Admission Procedure and Requirements
The Master of Science in Bioethics will be pursued through on-campus
and distance learning courses. On-campus courses are offered at
Union Graduate College and at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
To be considered for matriculated student
status, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have
submitted a complete application. The recommended application deadline
is June 1st.
The application pieces include:
- Application form
- Three recommendation letters
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Application fee of $60 paid to Union Graduate College
- The Admissions committee may also require a standardized test of
Applicants are notified of the committee's decision within 4 weeks
of completed application.
Masters in Bioethics Application
- Online Application >
- Letters of Recommendation (PDF) >
Waivers and transfer courses may be granted for up to three graduate
This form is available from The Bioethics Program. Contact Ann Nolte
regarding course waivers and transfers at 518-631-9860 or e-mail
Request more information about The Bioethics Program